Get 1 FREE Consultation With Amy Pesceone Today! Click on the "Book Now" Button or Call (310) 480-8362
Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective therapeutic tool to create positive changes in anyone’s life. During your first session with a Hypnotherapist, expect to review your personal goals, receive a complete explanation of how hypnosis works and what to expect at each session….then enjoy being guided through a motivating transformative experience.
Understanding Hypnosis: Myths and Benefits
Hypnosis is a powerful and effective tool to help create positive changes in your life. With an experienced professional, a Hypnotherapist, you can achieve numerous personal goals. The health benefits of Hypnotherapy are not widely understood with many misconceptions perpetuated through entertaining stage Hypnotists and movie characters.
Myths About Hypnosis
- THE SWINGING POCKET WATCH – There is no swinging pocket watch and you will not fall asleep. Do expect to relax and feel a pleasant, calm sense of well-being.
- YOU WILL DO OR SAY SOMETHING AGAINST YOUR WILL – There are no magic words that will trigger anyone to bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken. Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that we all pass through several times a day in our environments: such as while driving, being engaged in reading, watching a show and before falling asleep each night.
- SINGLE TREATMENT – The experienced Hypnotherapist will assess your needs to customize a program to help you achieve your goals over a series of sessions. Hypnotherapy tends to be a shorter process than traditional psychotherapy. Often people mentally understand the reasons for their negative behaviors and emotions yet continue to repeat similar problems in their lives.
- MIND CONTROL – Hypnosis allows access to your subconscious mind functions but you are still in control. In fact 80% of our mind’s processes are driven by automatic conditioned responses within our subconscious. Through the use of positive suggestions in a relaxed state of mind and body, the Hypnotherapist can help to recondition your subconscious to respond in a more positive manner.
Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Stop Smoking (Vaping and Cigarettes)
- Control Weight
- Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- Manage Chronic Pain
- Overcome Bad Habits
- Increase Fertility
- Recover from Postpartum Depression
- Increase Self Confidence
- Improve Relationships
- Overcome Sleep Problems
- Relieve Cancer Symptoms
- Manage ADHD
- …….and much more